All Counseling Programs at Center for Family Services of Palm Beach County, Inc. provide treatment to clients using a Client Directed Outcome Informed (CDOI) set of ideas and practices that aims at privileging the client’s voice and making therapists better at what they do.
SAFE Kids (Stop Abuse by Family Empowerment)
- A counseling program specializing in treating children, adults and their non-offending family members who are victims of abuse or violence, including sexual abuse.
Partners for Change
- An innovative, research based psychotherapy and residential service.
- Intensive outpatient programs for individuals suffering from alcohol and other substance abuse problems.
Individual and Family Counseling
- Mental health counseling for individuals, families and children.
Life Enrichment Employee Assistance Program
- Helping employees find solutions to problems and issues that prevent them from being fully productive in both their work and personal lives.