Revenue Cycle Administrator
The Revenue Cycle Administrator shall be responsible for billing clients and insurers, processing payments, minimizing bad debt, improving cash flow and managing the overall health of the agency’s receivables. Also responsible for managing the day to day activities including billing, collections, and account receivables. This shall include the functions listed below and other duties as assigned.
Responsibilities Include the Following Duties:
- Meeting with clients and reviewing billing options
- Verifying client insurance eligibility and benefits
- Determining client financial responsibility (copays, deductibles) and collecting payments
- Obtaining required prior authorizations/approvals for services
- Billing and collecting for third party client billing e.g. Medicaid, Medicare, insurance, and Employee Assistance Program insurance
- Protecting the security of medical records to ensure that confidentiality is maintained.
- Identifying, compiling and coding patient data, using ICD-10-CM and CPT and other standard classification coding systems.
- Preparing monthly billing reports
- Monitoring/tracking of service fee grants
- Maintaining and updating client accounts
- Credentialing of clinical staff
- Other duties as assigned
- A degree or certificate in related field e.g. Medical Billing
- Significant experience performing third party client billing (including Medicaid) and collections in an outpatient services setting
- Intermediate level experience using billing software, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a team
- Highly detail-oriented and methodical
- Ability to organize time and set priorities
- CollaborateMD a plus
- Bi-lingual preferred.
Reporting Relationship: Chief Financial Officer
FSLA Classification: Exempt
Please send resume to Allison Francis at AFrancis@126.96.36.199
All our staff work with multi-cultural individuals and groups to achieve Center for Family Services’ missions and objectives, and must be sensitive to each individual and group’s cultural and socioeconomic characteristics.
Center For Family Services does not discriminate in any employment opportunities or practices or on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, marital status, familial status or any other characteristic protected by law.